St. John’s 82 Duke 77

P_G

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could be disappointed in the loss but it was kind of expected. 10.5 point favorite was way too much. Captain Obvious here.

Duke is everyone’s Super Bowl and once again Grayson Allen went AWOL. I’m still not sure what is going on there. I can’t put my finger on it but you can tell he isn’t playing with that Grayson confidence.

Gary Trent Jr has been huge after the Christmas Break.

Trevon Duval is fun and maddening at the same time. For a kid who can score whenever he wants he really needs to develop his jumper and learn how to hit free throws. Once he can do those two things he will be an insane player.

The Twin Towers 2.0 are the Twin Towers 2.0. I LOVE watching those two play. I miss them already.

Can’t say enough about Shamorie Ponds. That shot he hit from NBA range late in the game while smothered by Gary Trent Jr. was awesome. Much like the shot the kid from UVA hit last week it was kind of neat to watch even though it sucked. Kid played a hell of a game today and today St. John’s was the better team. They got timely rebounds late and they hit their free throws. Good recipe for success.

On to the UNC game.......

Things can change, but just not feeling it with this team,even before this game Hoping for a Final 4, but could easily see this team going out in the first round. Was expecting a Redick-type of year from Allen and he is just not there

Another rankings joke. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Hilarious.

If I had a nickel for every time over the last 15 years this (joke?) has been used and also when some one says my whole day and weekend has been made wonderful because of a Duke loss, would be a rich,rich man