North Oldham / Atherton predictions Sat 2-3-18

North Oldham entertains Atherton on Saturday 2/3/18.

Tip for the boys game (part of a Girl/Boy doubleheader) will be around 7:45 pm.

The game will be played in the old gym at North Oldham HS, which was originally a middle school gym. Much smaller, so get your seats early!

There is a wrestling meet being held in the main gym all day Saturday.

Atherton is hard to figure. They are 6-12 as of this writing, and have some head-scratching losses, including a 23 point loss to a 7-win Seneca team and an 11 point loss to Western, winners of just two games.

But the Rebels have also defeated Iroquois, played respectably in losses to solid Waggener and Valley teams, and defeated Henry County by 19 - a team North Oldham edged by 9 points.

The Rebels have lost four in a row.

North, on the other hand, has won 8 of their last 11 and three in a row. The Mustangs' recent victims include Valley (by 16), Elizabethtown, and South Oldham. They lost to Waggener by just 8 points after trailing by one possession with under a minute to play. They blasted Western by 26 points, another common opponent.

Both teams are scheduled to play tonight.... North vs. Carroll County and Atherton vs. Central.

Can anyone tell me a bit about Atherton??

If you can't make the game, it will be broadcast live (and archived) via internet video on The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN

I will send out updates as I can from the game.

CM