Bracken County announces Athletic Hall of Fame

Feburary 2nd, 2018

PRESS RELEASE:

For Immediate Release

Bracken County High School would like to announce the formation of the Bracken County High School Athletic Hall of Fame. Bracken County High School Athletic Hall of Fame was conceived in 2018 as memorial to the outstanding Athletes, Coaches, and Contributors who, through their athletic achievements, have brought honor to themselves, their school, and the community. A seven person committee was organized to develop guidelines for eligibility and selection.

The purpose of the Hall of Fame is threefold. First, to recognize and honor the great Athletes, Coaches, and Contributors who have brought fame to Bracken County High School from 1946 to present and Brooksville High School prior to 1946. Second, to establish in the hearts of our youth a motivating influence to excel in athletics. Third, to foster pride, preserve good sportsmanship, scholarship, and citizenship in our school, city, and community.

The inaugural hall of fame class will be inducted in December. Nominations for admittance are currently being accepted through June 1. The hall of fame by-laws and nomination forms are located at Athletics - Bracken County Schools. If anyone has any questions, please contact Athletic Director Daniel Fisher at 606-735-2523 or Daniel.Fisher@Bracken.kyschools.us.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good lineup, but I look for a female to be involved. Probably Molly Schultz (Linville).

Help me out RP, there was someone really good before Molly that went on to play college ball as well, cannot think of her name. Who am I thinking of?