Lincoln County:

Chase Phillips- 27 points(8-11 FG, 3-3 3FG, 8-10 FT), 4 rebounds

Blake Smith- 7 points

Bryson Yaden- 6 points

Spencer Baird- 5 points, 5 rebounds

Jaxon Smith- 3 points, 3 rebounds

Elijah Frye- 3 points

Riley Bodner- 5 rebounds, 3 blocks

It was another typical Boyle County/Lincoln County matchup. Lincoln County started off hot and then Boyle County took over in the second quarter. I believe that once Boyle County took the lead in the second quarter they never trailed again. After that the game stayed at about a 4-6 point lead for Boyle County most of the game. Boyle’s largest lead was 10 points on two separate occasions including late in the 4th quarter. Chase Phillips and Jaxon Smith both hit big shots late in the 4th to close the gap to 53-51 Boyle County. After a Jaxon Smith 3 pointer to make it 53-51, Boyle County didn’t inbound the ball and time ran out. I’m thinking Coach Jackson wanted his players to foul someone and stop the clock but that may have been a moment where fatigue set in and they didn’t think to foul as Lincoln County was out of timeouts.

I’d love to see another Boyle County/Lincoln County game. If it happens it will be in the district championship game.

One thing is for sure.....there is no quit in Lincoln.

I thought the same thing. After a multi OT road game on Tuesday, I figured Lincoln would peter out in the fourth. No Sir, those kids battled to the end. I am thankful we did not have to inbound the last few seconds. All the momentum was in Lincoln's favor and no telling what would have happened.

Just win Baby!! Nice win Rebels.

These two will be playing at least one more time for the District Championship!

I can see why this statement looks accurate, but I'm not convinced. These district games have been quite tight this year. Boyle is definitely #1. Throw the other 3 in the hat.

And all three are capable of defeating Boyle. County.

All 3 have deficiencies. Boyle is a seasoned/well-rounded team that sits down and guards in critical moments. I'll be interested to see how both games go tonight. Always a fun time!