Trinity's Bob Beatty Named High School Coach of the Year

TheDeuce

Not a fan. Todd Adler deserved this award more than anyone. COMPLETE TURNAROUND season for him and his program. Beatty is a good coach, but anyone can win at Trinity....Lets see him at Fulton County.

EDIT: thought this was the state coaching award. Point still stands.

Not a fan. Todd Adler deserved this award more than anyone. COMPLETE TURNAROUND season for him and his program. Beatty is a good coach, but anyone can win at Trinity....Lets see him at Fulton County.

Coach Beatty has won at a better rate than any coach ever in the history of Kentucky. Even better than coaching legend and Hall of Famer Dennis Lampley. The resources at other places are as good as they are at Trinity, but they don't win like Trinity. Coach Beatty has done a great job and the honor is well deserved.

I respect your viewpoint and your loyalty elsewhere but the part about anyone can coach and win at T is just silly imo and that Adler should be National Coach of the Year could be a stretch to say the least.

Congrats to this legendary coach, THS and the entire state of KY...

When his program is recognized on a national level, I'm sure Coach Adler will be considered for a national award.

Not to mention, he already got recognition for this season.

Logan County's Todd Adler named Courier Journal Football Coach of Year

Coach Beatty has won at a better rate than any coach ever in the history of Kentucky. Even better than coaching legend and Hall of Famer Dennis Lampley. The resources at other places are as good as they are at Trinity, but they don't win like Trinity. Coach Beatty has done a great job and the honor is well deserved.

Are you seriously trying to tell me the resources are the same at Jenkins as they are Louisville Trinity?

Are you seriously trying to tell me the resources are the same at Jenkins as they are Louisville Trinity?

No. He means places like St. X, Male, Scott County, SK etc have the same level of resources as Trinity and they don't win like Trinity has under Beatty.

When his program is recognized on a national level, I'm sure Coach Adler will be considered for a national award.

Not to mention, he already got recognition for this season.

Logan County's Todd Adler named Courier Journal Football Coach of Year

Yes I see that it is a different award. Thus my comments. Your vexing rebuttal is what I find to be annoying. Logan County will never be at the level of Louisville Trinity.

No. He means places like St. X, Male, Scott County, SK etc have the same level of resources as Trinity and they don't win like Trinity has under Beatty.

Well then he should have said other schools the relative size as Trinity such as in a highly competitive socioeconomic area. Congrats to Beatty.

I always laugh when I see comments that say anyone can win at . Completely untrue, ask St. X. It's like coaches at successful programs get no credit for what they are able to accomplish. I'm not saying that Beatty is the ONLY coach who could have won 13 titles in 18 seasons, but I'd love to know who else could have.