Hopkinsville 84 Ohio County 43

Per Chris Jung

Cager had

"15 points, 4 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 steals in under 17 minutes on the floor."

Jalen Johnson had 20. I think Cager back will help him thrive more playing off the ball and not having to put too much pressure on his body

Not only does Cager give Hoptown their best scorer and ball handler, but he's probably the best at applying pressure that is a strong characteristic of the Haworth teams. I wonder who will be guarding Ware for them on Saturday?

Per Chris Jung

Cager had

"15 points, 4 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 steals in under 17 minutes on the floor."

Jalen Johnson had 20. I think Cager back will help him thrive more playing off the ball and not having to put too much pressure on his body

Not only does Cager give Hoptown their best scorer and ball handler, but he's probably the best at applying pressure that is a strong characteristic of the Haworth teams. I wonder who will be guarding Ware for them on Saturday?

Nicholas and Toliver. I'm not sure if Tefrell is tough enough to guard Ware. I'd go with James. Heights pretty much shut him down with Holowell on him but I'm not sure Tefrel or James have Holowell's motor.

Nicholas and Toliver. I'm not sure if Tefrell is tough enough to guard Ware. I'd go with James. Heights pretty much shut him down with Holowell on him but I'm not sure Tefrel or James have Holowell's motor.

Hennegan did an amazing job of defending him last year in the tournaments. I think he was really the key to their 2 wins over County just because he gave Ware no room.

Nicolas probably has the lateral speed advantage over Tolliver who is really just a post player. Burks also has done a solid job this season on the boards and playing defense.

Hennegan did an amazing job of defending him last year in the tournaments. I think he was really the key to their 2 wins over County just because he gave Ware no room.

Nicolas probably has the lateral speed advantage over Tolliver who is really just a post player. Burks also has done a solid job this season on the boards and playing defense.

Burks is a great idea. I think his issue is fouling. I think he might be better playing langhi and letting him roam...