Holy Cross vs Newport - Live on HC Radio - 9th Region All "A" Semi-Finals

Newport will roll. Entirely too athletic and too many options to focus on. IMO they’re far away the 3rd best team in the 9th. Burries and Harding are complimented well by Miller, McGuire and White. I’d be shocked if HC pulls the upset.

While I tend to agree, don't count out HC altogether. Look what Robertson County did to a highly favored Paris team in the 10th All A finals.

Going to be a tough game for my Indians to pull off a big upset, especially without their starting point guard, but they will show up and play hard like they have been all year long. All the pressure is on the favored Wildcats at home. For me calling play-by-play on radio, I hope it is a close game.

Good luck to both teams.

I will take Beechwood in game #1 tonight 58-52.

While I tend to agree, don't count out HC altogether. Look what Robertson County did to a highly favored Paris team in the 10th All A finals.

I’m not gonna count them out but I do think they’d have to play up. I watched some of the game vs Lloyd and wasn’t all that impressed as I expected a comfortable HC win. They’ll definitely bring the fight, but I’m not sure they’ve got enough dog in them to win.

I will try to provide quarter updates on the first game tonight (Beechwood/St. Henry) in a separate game thread.

Thanks Nut!

Reminder as Nut pointed out -- the update threads need to be separate threads for each game, and the results' threads need to be individual for each game.

Thanks.

For the record: I expect Beechwood and Newport to each win comfortably (10+ points).

Thanks Nut!

Reminder as Nut pointed out -- the update threads need to be separate threads for each game, and the results' threads need to be individual for each game.

Thanks.

For the record: I expect Beechwood and Newport to each win comfortably (10+ points).

Sorry I didn't do that for the HC/NCC game on Monday. Thought about it afterwards.