Florence Freedom owner Clint Brown has passed away

ggclfan

I just heard that Clint Brown, owner of the Florence Freedom, has passed away. He was way too young; only 63. I knew Clint years ago although I have not talked to him recently. He was a great guy and a very fun guy to be around. He absolutely loved baseball and besides saving the Freedom when he bought it in a distressed situation, he was also a great friend to NKY HS baseball. I pray for his wife Kim and his family...we lost a good one with Clint leaving us...

I honestly can’t think of many people who did more for the baseball community of northern Kentucky than Clint Brown. Not just the Freedom but his passion for Youth Baseball was unparrelled and his impact on the community will be felt for many generations. I had the pleasure of getting to know Clint very well and he truly was a great man that loved life. Clint put all of himself into everything and he was extremely passionate. It’s been a long time since the death of a non family member has hit me this hard. Clint will be dearly missed.