Cavs at the Trade Deadline?

Lots of talk from notable NBA guys that the Cavs will be looking to make some moves at the deadline. Any blockbuster move would involve the Nets first round pick. What would it take for the Cavs to be competitive with the Warriors in the finals (if they can even get past Boston)?

One scenario I heard this morning. Nets 1st round pick and a role player for DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams. Would this be enough for the Cavs to compete?

Plenty. But which role players are leaving? If they go with Korver does it have to be TT still?

Can’t imagine they’d move Crowder, but if it meant hanging on to the 1st and TT I’m ok with it. I’m also cool with TT moving though.

All I know for certain is that I want Korver all the way away from The Land.

It doesn't matter, they aren't beating the Warriors.

They need to worry about getting out of the East, first.

I don’t think they are beating the Celtics as constructed right now. They just aren’t a great team and aren’t even in the same stratosphere with the Warriors. I feel they can make changes to at least be competitive.

Are the Cavs a better team than Boston right now? Because I really don’t.

Three months from the playoffs, sure, Boston is better.

EDIT: Unfortunately for Boston, after those three months, they only have one player with a history of playoffs success, and that success didn't come until almost four seasons ago.