Eagles/Falcons updates

Falcons up 10 to 9 in the third quarter.

Former Bengal Jake Elliott missed an extra point. However made a 53 yarder right before half to make it 10 to 9.

How frustrating would this be. He has missed a ton of extra points but then hits huge clutch kicks. It would drive me batty if I was an Eagles fan.

Falcons run a couple of Bengal plays and could not get into the end zone. Loses 15-10. The shovel pass from the nine was just plain stupid. The last play Ryan rolls out, cutting the field in half, and throws it over Julio's head. Good game by the Eagles!!!

How frustrating would this be. He has missed a ton of extra points but then hits huge clutch kicks. It would drive me batty if I was an Eagles fan.

He only missed 3 extra points in the regular season. 2 of them came in one game though. Plus was 5 for 6 from beyond 50 yards and 1 for 1 from 60 yards. So for a rookie I would say he has had a solid year. Needs to be more consistent on xp though.

Falcons run a couple of Bengal plays and could not get into the end zone. Loses 15-10. The shovel pass from the nine was just plain stupid. The last play Ryan rolls out, cutting the field in half, and throws it over Julio's head. Good game by the Eagles!!!

The throw by Ryan was about as good of a pass as he could have made in that moment. Jones slipped and fell down at the start. So at that point he just had to throw it up and he put it in a spot where Jones had a chance to catch it.