Covington Catholic/Cooper predictions

Covington Catholic vs. Cooper (at NKU)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Covington Catholic vs. Cooper (at NKU)

• Covington Catholic (12-4)
    • Cooper (14-3)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colonels are a tough team to get a good read on. 3 bigs 6'5, 6'7,and 6'11 and it seems they can't run any offense for them or get much offensive production. That leaves the production to the two guards which is fine when they're both good but if one is off then the Colonels are in trouble. Quick teams give them problems on both ends. We saw that in the last Cooper game especially with Blaine Walters being the 5 for Cooper. If the ball gets pressured they turn it over too frequently.

Yet if they end up winning the state title it wouldn't shock me. They certainly need to figure out how to guard Cooper when Cooper is fully healthy.

Does Cooper really want to be in a situation where they have to beat CCH three times straight to make the Sweet 16?

I have no idea if AK is playing or not but maybe Cooper should treat this one like their recent "scrimmage game" against Highlands.

Does Cooper really want to be in a situation where they have to beat CCH three times straight to make the Sweet 16?

I have no idea if AK is playing or not but maybe Cooper should treat this one like their recent "scrimmage game" against Highlands.

I can’t imagine they would not love to win 3.