North Dakota State 17 James Madison 13

newarkcatholicfan

Disappointed for the Dukes. They were there own worst enemy today.

Dropped balls. Terrible QB play. Bad decisions by coach. And some interesting reviews in First Half.

Dukes defense played well but Bisons played better on D.

Disappointed for the Dukes. They were there own worst enemy today.

Dropped balls. Terrible QB play. Bad decisions by coach. And some interesting reviews in First Half.

Dukes defense played well but Bisons played better on D.

Mostly I agree.

JMU was physically superior. Their QB made some bonehead plays and they dropped numerous balls. Can’t believe it took them as long as it did to throw on NDSU given both starting comers were lost last game.

Jabril Cox for NDSU has a chance to develop into an NFL caliber player. Just a Freshman, but played QB in High School, but he is super speedy and special as a LB.

Easily the best two teams in the FCS.

The question normally surfaces about this time about "when will NDSU make the leap to the FBS ranks?"

The question came up to both coaches leading up to the game, and I thought Coach Klieman's position was interesting. Once the P5 schools officially split, that is when NDSU may pull the trigger.

I’m sorry. I still believe JMU is the better team but you can’t make that many mistakes

I give full credit to NDSU and the fact their defense caused problems and won fair and square. I will say, though, that if our wide receivers didn't drop every other pass, we could very well be talking about JMU winning their second straight title. Our offense just didn't show up, but our defense did spectacular in the second half to keep us in the game (and so did our punter on that fake!).