Paducah Tilghman 87 Christian County 84

You are correct. Stovall's state title team learned that pressing isn't always the best thing to do. In fact, when we went to Rupp that year we didn't press much at all in the toughest games.

I don't understand why he feels like this team has to press? That's what I worry about for Tuesday night against UHA. If we press those guys they will shred us. Of course, against Madisonville last night, it looks like they won another half court game.

I'll be honest with you, I didn't think UHA was capable of winning those types of games against good teams. They've done it a couple of times in the last few weeks.

JJ Reed led Tilghman with 35 points and 10 rebounds. Tilghman got to the rim at will in the first half. This was a great game to watch

JJ Reed and Ware making a strong case of being the 2 best seniors out in Western KY. That had to be fun watching them go at it.

I felt like JJ was the best player on the court last night, he did a little of everything. I've thought for awhile that all he needs is to be more aggressive and he was certainly aggressive last night. With that said T Ware is hard to guard because he can shoot from anywhere after he crosses mid court and he just finds a way to be in the right place to get offensive rebounds. I agree they're probably the 2 best seniors in WKY

Stovall will adjust in February he is working his team the right way. Tillman/ UHA/ Hoptown/ CC / among others are solid high school teams. A lot goes into planning and preparing each body. I doubt any of the coaches are showing their hands right now. Losses now don’t equate to losses later.