#17 Madison Central at #8 Bryan Station Thoughts and Predictions

Awesome game in the 11th tonight -- wish I could be there in person.

Thoughts and predictions? I expect Bryan Station to win by 6-10, but I'm open to the views and thoughts of others.

This should be a great game and just another weekly battle, that playing in the 11th region gives you.

I think it comes down to who sets the tempo and the shooting of Station. At the game in Berea, Station did a very good job of disrupting the flow of the game and never allowing Central to get into an offensive flow. Station also shot the ball very well from outside, and that allowed them to really space the floor out and move Cozart out of the lane and ISO him out past the 3 point line.

I think Coach Feldhaus will make the adjustments needed on the defensive end (you don't win 600 games by not making the adjustments), and the players will be more comfortable with the pressure and disruptiveness of Station this game. IF Central takes care of the basketball and stays out of foul trouble, I think they win this game by 3.

As always, I'll give my homer disclaimer, as my son plays for Central. If anybody else makes the trip tonight, let me know, I would love to put some faces to BGP'ers names.

Isaiah Cozart will play a big part, but I think Isaiah Minter will be the key. How he handles the pressure, and gets Central into the offense will be very important. He has been playing some of his best ball lately, so here is to hoping that he keeps in up.

I think Bryan Station wins.

My question though is does anyone know if the basketball team at Bryan Station is getting good fan support? They had a nice crowd when Boyle County played there but I was wondering if the crowd size is improving.

I'll let you tonight:thumb:

My question though is does anyone know if the basketball team at Bryan Station is getting good fan support? They had a nice crowd when Boyle County played there but I was wondering if the crowd size is improving.

In the past years I've never seen a good crowd at Bryan Station, But I will add one to the count tonight.

I thought the crowd was pretty light for the Boyle Co game, but was some better Tuesday against Lafayette. I actually thought they had a more lively crowd when I watched them against UHA at LexCath.

I'm hoping to be there tonight to see what should be a good game.

I thought the crowd was pretty light for the Boyle Co game, but was some better Tuesday against Lafayette. I actually thought they had a more lively crowd when I watched them against UHA at LexCath.

I'm hoping to be there tonight to see what should be a good game.

I guess I should have said for a game in Lexington I thought the Boyle game crowd was nice. Last year in February Boyle played at Lafayette and that crowd was utterly disappointing considering the quality of teams that late in the season.

Isaiah Cozart will play a big part, but I think Isaiah Minter will be the key. How he handles the pressure, and gets Central into the offense will be very important. He has been playing some of his best ball lately, so here is to hoping that he keeps in up.

Agree with the statement 100%. My head says station, but my heart says MC. Should be a great game. Good luck tonight.:thumb: