2018 Fitness Goals

woodsrider

Every year we do a workout thread and it seems to fizzle out after a few months. This isn't necessarily a workout thread as much as a thread to post your goals and to track them. For example, if you can't do 1 strict pull up and your goal by the end of the year is to get 10 unbroken. Or you want to hit a sub 20:00 5K, or finish a marathon or Ironman...something like that.

I'd like to start things off but to be honest I'm not really sure what my goals will be this year just yet.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have NOTHING on my race calendar, which is awesome. Sure I will end up doing a marathon or two, maybe a half IM, but I am primarily focused on looking fit.

I go to a boutique fitness studio called Solidcore. It is super tough. Anyways, I want to get to the point where I can do the class with my shirt off and looked ripped doing it. Odd goal, but one I am shooting for.

Back Squat: 450

Front Squat: 350

Clean and Jerk: 250

Snatch: 185

Not necessarily fitness related, but considering how much time I dedicate to it in the gym I want to average 325 off the tee this summer. I sat at around 310 all of last year.