Dontaie Allen

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This young man epitomizes what HS b-ball should be about. Stay put and play with your friends and in front of friends/family. Being recruited should be left to the AAU circuit and colleges, not high schools ! Dontaie is a super talent and a humble young man with the right priorities that his parents have instilled in him.

Planning to make the trek to support him in person again this year.....have fun and enjoy your HS experience!

I can't say enough about this kid. Amazing talent...works hard...incredibly humble. He always takes time for the little kids who come up to him after games...and the not so little ones interviewing him as well. Whoever ends up with Tae at the next level is getting an absolute gem of a human being and a great player.

These are the type of posts/articles I love to read about a high level player. I don’t need a lot of folks telling me he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Let his hard work, dedication, skill set pave the way for a bright future. Kid has a lot of upside.

Best wishes to him!

Great demeanor, even when he is getting killed by smaller less talented players. And he works really hard. He got a LOT of attention last summer playing against Nike teams, colleges that hadn't seen him before surprised at how strong he was against EYBL teams. He will get a lot of attention this summer.