Georgia/ Alabama National Championship Predictions?

GrantNKY

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to fathom a world where UCF fans are claiming the Natty.

Yep. They’re a solid team that I would say is about on the level of a South Carolina if they played in a big boy conference this year. But kudos to them for taking care of business and claiming something that they never had a real shot at anyways.

Yep. They’re a solid team that I would say is about on the level of a South Carolina if they played in a big boy conference this year. But kudos to them for taking care of business and claiming something that they never had a real shot at anyways.

They beat the team today who beat both Georgia and Bama, hard to argue with them as crazy as it sounds.

They beat the team today who beat both Georgia and Bama, hard to argue with them as crazy as it sounds.

I understand their argument, but we both understand the toll that playing a power 5 schedule takes on you. They can compete with the top teams for sure, I think they’ve proven that. But they wouldn’t be where they are today had they been playing teams like Auburn more than once a year.

But they wouldn’t be where they are today had they been playing teams like Auburn more than once a year.

Its hard to argue both for or against that statement. You'll never know if they could compete against Auburn-ish competition for a full year, but with the only evidence being the win they put out there today, it is really hard to prove that they couldn't compete either.

Its hard to argue both for or against that statement. You'll never know if they could compete against Auburn-ish competition for a full year, but with the only evidence being the win they put out there today, it is really hard to prove that they couldn't compete either.

So much about college football is talent and depth. The best teams have both. Usually this correlates strongly with the caliber of athlete you recruit. It’s hard to argue that UCF is bringing in the same caliber of athletes to stock their 2 deep as Auburn is. So yes they can compete and win based on this one game sample size.