Eating Out 2018

TAC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have eaten there before and it was good.

Going to Lexington tomorrow, any suggestions on where we should eat? We will be in the Hamburg area.

We don’t get to Lex to eat very often, I’ll check with my son.

Hard for husband to eat steak.

Have eaten at Ted's Husband and son have had the Bison burgers and loved them.

Wife had the salmon (and the obligatory one-pound baked potato and endless salad) and said it was great!

Wife had the salmon (and the obligatory one-pound baked potato and endless salad) and said it was great!

That is what I would order. Love salmon. Husband has to be picky on what he eats now. Some things he just can't eat.

My Mom is staying with us over the holidays. She loves shrimp, most likely will take her to Red Lobster. Got on internet, they have some new items on the menu that look really good.

We have eaten there before and it was good.

Going to Lexington tomorrow, any suggestions on where we should eat? We will be in the Hamburg area.

Ton's of restaurants in the Hamburg area and 90% of them are really good. There is a Ramsey's a short drive down Man'O'War from Hamburg Pavilion. I've never ate at that location, but I loved the Ramsey's that was downtown. It's really good "homestyle" food, similar to what you likely cook yourself.

Ton's of restaurants in the Hamburg area and 90% of them are really good. There is a Ramsey's a short drive down Man'O'War from Hamburg Pavilion. I've never ate at that location, but I loved the Ramsey's that was downtown. It's really good "homestyle" food, similar to what you likely cook yourself.
Yes so when we do go out I like to eat something I normally wouldn't at home.