Male 67 George Rogers Clark 53 (Championship Middletown Classic)

GRC fall in finals of the Middletown Classic to Male by 14. GRC Led at end of 1st Q 13-9, Halftime Male led 26-22. End of 3 Male led by 6 40-34. Male went to the line and knocked them down in the 4th. Congrats to Coach Willie Feldhouse and Male on the win.

GRC had 3 players in double figures and Male had 4 .

I still can't believe everyone on here predicted that GRC would name the score in this game. Don't anyone know this team is coached by a Feldhaus(Willie) and are a pretty darn good team. That's why when Mason County beat them by 11 on their home court a week after beating Scott I leapfroged them over PC and GRC to #2 for a week, of course now they are probably back where they belong at 5 or 6 after the Ashland debacle

I still can't believe everyone on here predicted that GRC would name the score in this game. Don't anyone know this team is coached by a Feldhaus(Willie) and are a pretty darn good team. That's why when Mason County beat them by 11 on their home court a week after beating Scott I leapfroged them over PC and GRC to #2 for a week, of course now they are probably back where they belong at 5 or 6 after the Ashland debacle

I can't either. They beat the #1 team in the 3rd region, Owensboro, with a record of 10-2 to get to the finals. Most teams are improving each game . Good learning experience for our team. Will only prepare them for the post season.

Team stats

GRC

16 of 54 from the field

17 of 23 for free throws

11 assists

16 defensive rebounds

16 offensive rebounds

5 steala

11 turnovers

6 blocked shots

Male

23 of 46 from the field

12 of 17 for free throws

20 assists

23 defensive rebounds

9 offensive rebounds

5 steals

10 turnovers

4 blocked shots

I can't either. They beat the #1 team in the 3rd region, Owensboro, with a record of 10-2 to get to the finals. Most teams are improving each game . Good learning experience for our team. Will only prepare them for the post season.

Aren't they in the same region as Trinity,Atherton and Waggener as well?

Trinity and Ballard stand out in the 7th as the Top 2, with Waggener likely next. But Male is right after that with St. X in the top 5. Great win at the Middletown Holiday event. Male is going to be back and a load to deal with soon.

I understand what you are saying about Male's future, but GRC should be a load to deal with right now.