Owensboro Catholic 67 Mason County 31

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. What's going on with Mason County? Missing a player or not, it's not normal for Mason to struggle to crack 30 points in a game.

I guess it is when that missing player is primarily the offense of the team. Guess the Royals were a bit lost/in shock without him on the floor.

Would be like Pendleton County playing without Allen, but maybe worse if that was case for PC.

Pretty good comparison. I haven't seen Mason County this year, but I would imagine Dunaway shoulders a lot of the ball handling/triggering of the offense.

To be fair, I'm not saying his absence caused Mason County to lose. Owensboro Catholic is a 3rd Region threat, but I can't imagine Dunaway playing and the Royals losing by such a lopsided margin.

I guess it is when that missing player is primarily the offense of the team. Guess the Royals were a bit lost/in shock without him on the floor.

Are you implying that Mason County is a one man show? They always seem to have a stand out player, but in most years they have several others to compliment that player or step up when needed. Is the talent level just down a bit from normal years? I'm not trying to rag on Mason County, I have a ton of respect for them, something just seems off.

Are you implying that Mason County is a one man show? They always seem to have a stand out player, but in most years they have several others to compliment that player or step up when needed. Is the talent level just down a bit from normal years? I'm not trying to rag on Mason County, I have a ton of respect for them, something just seems off.

I think they are a one-man show for the most part this season, at least to the point that if that one man is out or not playing up to his standards, they will struggle against most of the top 8-9 teams in the 10th Region.

Dunaway averages 23 a game & then two other players average 12, but Leevi is the catalyst for the team.