Which QB would you draft if you were the Browns

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd try to figure out how to protect the QB before I went out and got another one who's career I was going to destroy. Trade down, get some linemen and who knows, a QB might fall into your lap. Dak Prescott was picked in the 4th was he not? Remember Rodgers sitting in the green room, where was Tom Brady drafted? The Browns could find a guy with out wasting a first round pick. Lord knows, they wasted more than enough picks.:bag:

I think I'd try to figure out how to protect the QB before I went out and got another one who's career I was going to destroy. Trade down, get some linemen and who knows, a QB might fall into your lap. Dak Prescott was picked in the 4th was he not? Remember Rodgers sitting in the green room, where was Tom Brady drafted? The Browns could find a guy with out wasting a first round pick. Lord knows, they wasted more than enough picks.:bag:

I agree but I do not think the Browns front office is that smart.

I agree but I do not think the Browns front office is that smart.

They surely haven't been up to now. Are they too cheap to get top talent in the front office? Why do you buy a team if you aren't willing to spend the money to do what's needed, why get in it? If you aren't gonna spend like Jerry Jones, don't expect the same results. Maybe I should have used a better example but, I trust you get my point.:sneaky: