Northern Ky Coaches Poll - Week # 3

Didn't Ryle already beat Conner by 15 points? How can they be ranked behind them with similar records? Ryle is 6 -- 3 and Conner is 6--1. The Hoops for Harvest games can even be compared -- Canton Glen Oak is a Division 1 School while Tecumseh is a smaller school (D 3 or 4).

Didn't Ryle already beat Conner by 15 points? How can they be ranked behind them with similar records? Ryle is 6 -- 3 and Conner is 6--1. The Hoops for Harvest games can even be compared -- Canton Glen Oak is a Division 1 School while Tecumseh is a smaller school (D 3 or 4).

I didn;t look up their records... but assuming you are correct...

There's a pretty big difference between being 6-1 and 6-3. Conner has won 86% of their games.... Ryle has only won 66.6%

Ryle lost at H4H... Conner won against a good Tecumseh team.

Yes, Ryle won head-to-head... and that should carry a lot of weight.

I think if both teams had equal records that be the deciding factor... but I think they got this right.

Technically, they are tied so I guess it can go either way.

Campbell is clearly # 1 in northern Kentucky. They have 3 D-1 players and continue to roll over everyone. They could play Mercer County this week. That would Awsome to watch that one.

Must have missed a signing from Campbell. Who is the 3rd D1 player they have? I know of 2 but didn't know of a 3rd.

There are 3-5 more Campbell players that will play D1 from what I have seen.

3 to 5 seems to be quite a stretch... not sure where that is coming from. Their top two are super solid, but I think the list of D1 players currently on that team stops at 2.... someone mentioned Stapleton, but that would be news if that is true.

Ryle is the top team in the 9th right now and it is not close. Clearly #2 in NKY and #1 in 9th Region. They have Beat SK Conner Highlands and Holmes all very convincingly. Should not even be debated at this point. Only December though

Losing to a 3-4 Mason County team seems to at least leave the door open. Blowing a 15+ point lead in the Hoops for Harvest event was not a statement of dominance.

They very well may win the 9th and roll in the state tournament... wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened....

But to take a 6-1 Conner team and say " its not even close" and "shouldn't be a debate" seems a little misguided.

3 to 5 seems to be quite a stretch... not sure where that is coming from. Their top two are super solid, but I think the list of D1 players currently on that team stops at 2.... someone mentioned Stapleton, but that would be news if that is true.

McKinlee Miller is a D1 softball commit. Lexie Stapleton has had D1 interest already, the 5'10 Wells is getting better by the day and still has another summer and senior season. The 8th grade Koeninger absolutely has that potential.

3 current D1 athletes on their roster, I don't think it's a stretch to say a couple of the others follow suit.