San Francisco 25 Tennessee 23

49ers win it with a last second FG. 3 straight wins for San Francisco.

49ers were 1-10 with Brian Hoyer or CJ Beathard at QB. Have went 3-0 since Jimmy G. took over.

Garoppolo is now 5-0 as a starter in his career.

Dude is the real deal, and watching the 49ers winning with him under center is pretty awesome to watch. I'm quickly becoming a fan of them.

You underestimate the power of the Jimmy....Seriously, IMO he’s a championship caliber QB. It kills me that he won’t be under center in NE when Brady hangs it up.

Ehh. You'll draft some dude on nobody's radar in the 4th round and develop him for a few years and you'll be fine. These are real first world problems you're dealing with as a NE fan.

Ehh. You'll draft some dude on nobody's radar in the 4th round and develop him for a few years and you'll be fine. These are real first world problems you're dealing with as a NE fan.

Pretty much.

A few of the names I’ve seen thrown around are Lock, Thorson, and Falk. Have also heard the Oklahoma State guy but can’t remember his name...

Pretty much.

A few of the names I’ve seen thrown around are Lock, Thorson, and Falk. Have also heard the Oklahoma State guy but can’t remember his name...

Mason Rudolph is the one from OK State. But any of the 4 you listed will be just fine under Belicheck.