BluegrassPreps.com Northern KY Regional Contest Week 3 Results

mcpapa

Here are the Week 3 results of the Bluegrasspreps.com NKY high school basketball contest.

The NKY Contest is sponsored by Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing. For all your plumbing needs, please contact Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing at:

Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing in Northern Kentucky and Southern Ohio

attachment.php?attachmentid=64869&d=1512587782

As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the link below to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

There was a minor glitch in week 3. The Robertson County - Nicholas County game was taken off the schedule earlier in the week (I think I found out on Tuesday. The scheduled game was even mentioned in the Robertson County - Bath County game report in Monday's Maysville paper). As a result, everyone gets credit for their pick in that game. And also as a result, ol' papa didn't participate this week so as to avoid any perception of impropriety.

We had several perfect scores of 18 in this week's contest, and had to go to the second tiebreaker. Congratulations to All State Baseball on the Week 3 victory!

@All State Baseball

Click below to claim your prize:

http://bluegrasspreps.com/new-member...ed-299747.html

Here are the results of the Week 3 games.

Clark County 71 Paris 64

Anderson County 65 Harrison County 42

Oldham County 53 Walton-Verona 51

Highlands 50 Bishop Brossart 48

And here are the scores posted by our Week 3 contestants. Again, please double-check.

All State Baseball 18 (Clark County, 71, Post 8)

pikevillecat 18 (Clark, 71, Post 23)

Can'tcoach 18 (Oldham, 53)

sumoroyal 18 (Oldham, 53)

dmh115 18 (Highlands, 50)

NEERFAN 18 (Robertson)

hoops_fan 17

The Professor 17

Runcible Owl 17

HSBballfan24 16

16thBBall Fan 15

sealedpower 15

polarbear98 15

gold sunrise 15

afi100guy 15

Sportsaholic Mamaw 15

raiderbird 14

MNCM 13

dd734 13

Randy Parker 13

Jack of all Trades 13

kinglouie 12

camelman 12

REALSPORT 11

Tones 11

kygirl 10

LCDAWGS19 10

TAC 9

AirYardGo 4

Again, please double-check your score. I will get cumulative scores through Week 3 in the next couple of days - yesterday, today and tomorrow have been and will be hectic for ol' pops.