Cincinnati (OH) Moeller at #2 Covington Catholic Predictions 12/12/17

Big time interstate showdown Tuesday when the Moeller Crusaders roll into Park Hills to play a frosh/JV/varsity triple header. CovCath is undefeated at all three levels, but will most likely not end the day without picking up at least one loss and maybe two or three.

The game will be broadcast on CovCath radio here>>> Moe @ CovCath I-Radio

Live stats provided by Moeller will be available here>>> Archbishop Moeller at Covington Catholic

With multiple D-I players on both teams, the game should be a tough ticket.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Colonels handle the press? They struggled last year at Moeller, then again against Lexington Catholic. I would put Walters or Thelen in the middle and try to pass their way out. Ruthsatz and Fredrick both tried to dribble out against Lex Cath, I would expect similar results against Moe.

I vote to put all Moeller fans in the cafeteria and let them watch it on a projector. I was given similar treatment last year. They asked if I was for Cov Cath, then preceded to tell me they were out of lower level seats and I would have to go to the balcony. I ended watching the game in the rafters behind plexiglass. It felt like a hockey game, the lower bowl was about 20% empty that night. Go Colonels!

I vote to put all Moeller fans in the cafeteria and let them watch it on a projector. I was given similar treatment last year. They asked if I was for Cov Cath, then preceded to tell me they were out of lower level seats and I would have to go to the balcony. I ended watching the game in the rafters behind plexiglass. It felt like a hockey game, the lower bowl was about 20% empty that night. Go Colonels!

It's a GCL thing I presume. Exact same treatment at Elder as well. Makes it that much more special when the visiting team wins!