Former La. Tech star making his mark in the NFL

4chs

Trent Taylor fights illness to become Jimmy Garoppolo's third-down target - San Francisco 49ers Blog- ESPN

I have to brag on former La. Tech receiver Trent Taylor due to being friends with his parents. He has taken advantage of every opportunity he has been given, La Tech was his only D1 offer, and has run with it. He has always been considered too small and a maybe a step too slow, at least that's what UK thought, but keeps on proving the doubters wrong.

Trent Taylor fights illness to become Jimmy Garoppolo's third-down target - San Francisco 49ers Blog- ESPN

I have to brag on former La. Tech receiver Trent Taylor due to being friends with his parents. He has taken advantage of every opportunity he has been given, La Tech was his only D1 offer, and has run with it. He has always been considered too small and a maybe a step too slow, at least that's what UK thought, but keeps on proving the doubters wrong.

As a Tech Alum I am always pulling for the Dawgs who move to the next level. I loved watching him play at Tech and knew he would be a good NFL player just because of his work ethic and mind set. Continued success to him.