George Rogers Clark/Pendleton County predictions

George Rogers Clark at Pendleton County predictions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. George Rogers Clark at Pendleton County predictions

• George Rogers Clark (2-1)
    • Pendleton County (3-0)

Josh Cook brings his Cardinals to Falmouth on Friday night after suffering their first defeat of the season against Madison Central. GRC will meet up with undefeated Pendleton County, led by junior standout Dontaie Allen (26.3 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 73.2% FG's, 42.9% 3pt FG's, 86.7% FT's).

Should be a good test for both teams, and I hope to take this one in.

Who wins and why?

Ball security might be the biggest factor in this game. GRC had 29 turnovers against someone yet won the game. I don't believe they can do that against PC and win. PC has been taking care of the ball and shooting well. Given the home court advantage I'll go with PC in a barn burner.

I can't really speak to PC other then I know Allen will probably do his thing. GRC has a lot of length and some very good shooters. Against Madison Central they had problems with the defensive speed and that lead to a lot of rushed shots and misses. I think they get back to form and put some good numbers up from the guards, and control the paint in this game with their bigs.

GRC by 5 is my best guess.

I can't really speak to PC other then I know Allen will probably do his thing. GRC has a lot of length and some very good shooters. Against Madison Central they had problems with the defensive speed and that lead to a lot of rushed shots and misses. I think they get back to form and put some good numbers up from the guards, and control the paint in this game with their bigs.

GRC by 5 is my best guess.

Thanks my friend. I agree on our guards shooting. Cooper is our leading scorer and only had 6 last night against central. We should have sharp shooter in Williams back. He had missed the last 2 games due to sickness.

Need our bench to step up like they did in the Scott game and we should be ok. Hope to be back in Winchester by Friday and give updates. Go Cards