Knox Central 90 Wolfe County 52

K40

I saw Knox against Cordia. They are very impressive. They have speed, quick hands, and that night at least, an uncanny ability to block shots that looked uncontested. I wish they played a bit closer to home as I would love to watch them again. Perhaps at Rupp in March?

The Falls tournament is on its way down by the looks of the field. Couldn't even get enough teams to want to go to Corbin to play based on the history of Corbin getting to much home cooking and everyone here in Central KY has known that for years. Just ask Lexington Catholic. Sad for the kids. They only have 6 team so I guess its pool play. Good luck

Edited by bugatti

Come on down to the CFIT for what will hopefully be a Corbin/Knox final. Should be very entertaining. Those schools like each other about as much as the Bengals and Steelers do.

The Falls tournament is on its way down by the looks of the field. Couldn't even get enough teams to want to go to corbin to play based on the history of corbin getting to much home cooking and everyone here in central ky has known that for years. Just ask Lexington Catholic. Sad for the kids. They only have 6 team so I guess its pool play. Good luck

Not to threadjack, but can anyone post a bracket/schedule for the Cumberland Falls Invitational?

The Falls tournament is on its way down by the looks of the field. Couldn't even get enough teams to want to go to corbin to play based on the history of corbin getting to much home cooking and everyone here in central ky has known that for years. Just ask Lexington Catholic. Sad for the kids. They only have 6 team so I guess its pool play. Good luck

How many games have you been to at Corbin? I've been to probably 600 or more. No home cooking. It's a myth. I do think that some teams are at a disadvantage if they buy into the myth that they will be playing a 5 on 8 game. Lexington Catholic imploded last year. Lost their composure. Their coach was out at midcourt. The ref had no choice to hit him with two T's. Last year in the CFIT finals, I was sitting by some KC fans and they thought they were getting shafted on every single call. It just wasn't the case. Same thing in the regional semis at the arena. Probably woke up this morning thinking their gonna get the shaft. It's a myth, but by all means keep believing it. Should make for an interesting CFIT finals and another KC loss.

Edited by bugatti