Willie Taggart to Florida State

All State Baseball

Not my happiest day.

Considering how well Willie recruited at USF, given their G5 status, I can't imagine what he'll do at FSU. Wonder if Joe Kinnan will join him in Tally.

And he's bringing Jim Leavitt with him. Leavitt With that talent? The defense just got better.

Note to the Pepsi distributor in Tallahassee. Double your orders. CJL is back in Florida.

One of my favorite people on this planet. I've interacted with him many times when he was the USF HC and I've followed Coach Leavitt on twitter for years, since he left. This guy's got no stop button. His tweets will fire you up.

Note to the Pepsi distributor in Tallahassee. Double your orders. CJL is back in Florida.

One of my favorite people on this planet. I've interacted with him many times when he was the USF HC and I've followed Coach Leavitt on twitter for years, since he left. This guy's got no stop button. His tweets will fire you up.

Leavitt is back at Armwood HS too!

Talk about striking while the iron is hot...I'm surprised he left Oregon after one year, but hard for him to turn down FSU when they come calling. Now the state has Taggart, Strong, Mullins, Kiffin, and Butch Jones all battling for instate players. It's going to get even crazier!
Butch Jones? Where is he?

Leavitt is staying in Oregon is what I saw today.

Leavitt tweeted early this morning that one should no believe all one reads. He has a sweet deal with the Ducks, $1.15 million/yr. for 3 years with full payout if fired without cause.

He still may end up as HC at Kansas State when Snyder retires.

Too bad. I was looking forward to him coming back home.

I read Leavitt was coming too. Hopefully he does and Cristobal too.

I read that Cristobal is coaching the Ducks in their bowl game.

If Leavitt leaves after the season is over, in January, his buyout is half what it is now. However, he has it in his contract that if he leaves for the Kansas State HC job, his buyout is voided.