If You Were An NFL GM Which QB Are You Taking?

Which QB?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

Has never impressed me. As a Notre Dame fan he reminds me of Jimmy Claussen.

Did you watch the A&M game at the beginning of the year? That's about as impressive of a performance throwing the ball as I've ever seen from a QB in college. I'm not high on him because I think he has maturity issues and is more of a friend than a leader. But the kid has really impressed me on the field.

Rosen by a mile for me. He has one of the best mechanics for a QB in the past 6-7 years coming out of college. His transition to the NFL will be so much easier because of it. Go ahead and book it now, he will be the first overall pick next year unless something drastic happens.

Rosen by a mile for me. He has one of the best mechanics for a QB in the past 6-7 years coming out of college. His transition to the NFL will be so much easier because of it. Go ahead and book it now, he will be the first overall pick next year unless something drastic happens.

Rosen and Mayfield are the two I like the most and will have the best careers imo. Rosen reminds me of Rodgers and it wouldn't surprise me if he slips just a little like Rodgers. Mayfield reminds me of a combination of Brees and Wilson.