Carson Wentz MVP?

I am watching Carson Wentz on Sunday night football. He just made a play and throw that only Aaron Rodgers has a chance of making. He follows that up with a picture perfect TD throw while scrambling. With the success the Eagles are having, Wentz has to be the frontrunner for Player of the Year/MVP in the NFL. How good is Wentz?

With Rodgers out, I think I can comfortably say the only QB in the league who is playing at an equal or higher level than Wentz is Tom Brady. Wentz is a special dude. We all know QBs aren't judged on how they play in the regular season though. He will need to prove it in the playoffs this year.

I think the QB of the winning team last night should be strongly considered as well.

Wentz

60.7% completion percentage

3,005 passing yards

29 passing TDs

6 INTs

283 yards rushing

0 rushing TDs

Wilson

62.4% completion percentage

3,256 passing yards

26 TDs

8 INTs

432 rushing yards

3 rushing TDs

Wentz has had a great year, and should be on the shortlist of possible MVP's, especially if the Eagles can finish strong. I was really disappointed last night with the Eagles last night though. They played very conservative and the coaching staff seemed very tight, which goes against everything they've done this year.

Right now, though, Russell Wilson would be my MVP. He simply carries the Hawks offensively. Wentz has a great running game that takes a lot of pressure off of him.

I think the QB of the winning team last night should be strongly considered as well.

Wentz

60.7% completion percentage

3,005 passing yards

29 passing TDs

6 INTs

283 yards rushing

0 rushing TDs

Wilson

62.4% completion percentage

3,256 passing yards

26 TDs

8 INTs

432 rushing yards

3 rushing TDs

I'd have to agree, he really turned it around after the first 4-5 games. I he did have one good game mix in there, but overall struggled early.

Wentz has had a great year, and should be on the shortlist of possible MVP's, especially if the Eagles can finish strong. I was really disappointed last night with the Eagles last night though. They played very conservative and the coaching staff seemed very tight, which goes against everything they've done this year.

Right now, though, Russell Wilson would be my MVP. He simply carries the Hawks offensively. Wentz has a great running game that takes a lot of pressure off of him.

Bias aside, I agree on Wilson. He runs around and makes plays he has no business making with almost no protection. Any other QB would have a hard time not getting sacked on almost every dropback with the small window of protection Russell is given. He's responsible for almost every yard the team has gotten this year, with no run game to support him. His career will be shorter than it should've been because of the work he has to do on almost every single dropback to get away from the defender who goes untouched to hit him.

Bias aside, I agree on Wilson. He runs around and makes plays he has no business making with almost no protection. Any other QB would have a hard time not getting sacked on almost every dropback with the small window of protection Russell is given. He's responsible for almost every yard the team has gotten this year, with no run game to support him. His career will be shorter than it should've been because of the work he has to do on almost every single dropback to get away from the defender who goes untouched to hit him.

Only other QB that can do what Wilson does, is Aaron Rodgers. I feel like they have a lot of similarities.

If Wilson can do what he has been doing against the Jags this week and they win I dont see a way he shouldnt win. The Seahawks would be a very medicore team. I'm very excited for this weeks game.