2017 Bowl Games

16thBBall Fan

Some of the other bowl games have been released even though ESPN is not showing them.

Some of these are:

LSU/Notre Dame

Miss. State/Louisville

Michigan/South Carolina

Stanford/TCU

Texas A&M/Wake Forest

Mich. State/Washington State

Okla. State/Virginia Tech.

Iowa/Boston College

WKU/Georgia State

Purdue/Arizona

Texas/Missouri

Virginia/Navy

Kentucky/Northwestern

Here is a good link showing all the bowl games I like it because it also shows what channel games will be on.

NC State ended up having to take that dumb trip to El Paso... so glad it’s them and not Louisville. Never understood why that’s an ACC bowl.

Nice year by NC State wasn’t really rewarded as Lamar Jackson still makes for a good enticement for bowl committees and Notre Dame losing that third game pulled them out of a likely New Years Six game and took a Tier 1 spot from an ACC team.

USF got rewarded with a trip back to Birmingham, this time to play Texas Tech on December 23rd. I'm trying to figure out how to go to that one, but it's tough 2 days before Christmas. I will probably end up watching this one on TV as well as the Northwestern/UK game on the 29th. Delayed, though. I have to work that day.

Mrs. S and I are supposed to have VIP suite/sideline tickets for the Outback Bowl through the pseudo son-in-law, However, that may fall through with Notre Dame playing LSU at 1 PM. Then again, I may have to get a Michigan jersey. :)

Other than that, I do not plan on watching any more football this season.

USF got rewarded with a trip back to Birmingham, this time to play Texas Tech on December 23rd. I'm trying to figure out how to go to that one, but it's tough 2 days before Christmas. I will probably end up watching this one on TV as well as the Northwestern/UK game on the 29th. Delayed, though. I have to work that day.

Mrs. S and I are supposed to have VIP suite/sideline tickets for the Outback Bowl through the pseudo son-in-law, However, that may fall through with Notre Dame playing LSU at 1 PM. Then again, I may have to get a Michigan jersey. :)

Other than that, I do not plan on watching any more football this season.

If all of our guests leave in time, MrsC and I may end up at the Outback.