Ohio State vs Wisconsin - Big 10 Championship game (update)

CincySportsFan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this game I feel like I did when I watched osu and Penn State. I said that day osu just simply looks like a better team even though they shot themselves in the foot on special teams.

Osu is on a different level than those two teams. Yet they are going to get two top 10 wins out of beating Penn State and Wisconsin. When Penn State and Wisconsin are only where they are at because they haven't played anyone. Penn State has zero top 25 wins I believe and Wisconsin only one. Penn State and Wisconsin have benefited from weak schedules and Osu will benefit by getting two top 10 wins because of it.

I thought osu would win by 14 with JT. It may be more than that at this rate.

When you have a good defense, having the philosophy of ending every drive with a kick (either PAT, FG or even punt) can be very successful. Just don't hurt yourself.

Yes it will win you a lot of games. But just as we saw when Jim Tressel went up against good teams, the sec team having superior speed to go along with talent made a big difference. It's the same watching Wisconsin now against an urban Meyer osu team. Wisconsin a good but not great team, struggling very much with the speed of osu.