Oklahoma 41 TCU 17 (Big 12 Championship)

swamprat

Oklahoma has played very good football as of late. It will be interesting to see how they look with the long break.

I agree with you. I think if the playoffs started next week I don't think anyone could beat Oklahoma. I think they are playing the best football of anyone. It will be interesting to see how they look when a team gets a month to prepare for them.

That and the Auburn fumbles, the blocked kick, everything about this game just seems to be in Georgias favor. Except some bad calls in the first half.

It just truly shows how important home field advantage has been for teams this year. Good teams have got beat down on the road each week. That is why it was so impressive what Oklahoma did to osu. All of the best college football has struggled on the road this year.

It just truly shows how important home field advantage has been for teams this year. Good teams have got beat down on the road each week. That is why it was so impressive what Oklahoma did to osu. All of the best college football has struggled on the road this year.

I don't think it's that really. I think Auburn is just wore out. They've played their biggest game of the year 3 times in 4 weeks. I think they just wore down.

Last year at the end of the year I said Baker Mayfield would win the Heisman this year. Still waiting to find out if he did. However my next prediction on him is he will be drafted at the end of the 1st round round or early 2nd round with the pick the Patriots got in the Jimmy G trade. He seems like the perfect qb to follow Brady.

Last year at the end of the year I said Baker Mayfield would win the Heisman this year. Still waiting to find out if he did. However my next prediction on him is he will be drafted at the end of the 1st round round or early 2nd round with the pick the Patriots got in the Jimmy G trade. He seems like the perfect qb to follow Brady.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see New England draft a quarterback in the first or second round . I agree that Mayfield fits that later first round/second round category.