Steelers/Bengals Predictions

Steelers vs. Bengals Who wins?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Steelers vs. Bengals Who wins?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalton and the Bengals record against the Steelers is not good. Dalton and the Bengals record in prime time games is not good. The Bengals offensive line is not good. It sucks to say but the Steelers own the Bengals, so no real reason to believe the Bengals win this game. The Bengals only hope is to keep Pittsburgh to 14 or less, because out of the three wins Dalton has against the Steelers. Two of those wins came when the Steelers scored less than 14. However the defense also hasn't looked to great the last few weeks. So yeah chances aren't good.

Dalton and the Bengals record against the Steelers is not good. Dalton and the Bengals record in prime time games is not good. The Bengals offensive line is not good. It sucks to say but the Steelers own the Bengals, so no real reason to believe the Bengals win this game. The Bengals only hope is to keep Pittsburgh to 14 or less, because out of the three wins Dalton has against the Steelers. Two of those wins came when the Steelers scored less than 14. However the defense also hasn't looked to great the last few weeks. So yeah chances aren't good.

I do love having Hewitt back and I think was a huge part of Mixons success running the ball today. I think this helps relieve some of the pressure of the O line having a guy like Hewitt out there. To win this week the Bengals will have to run the ball and hope Ben throws them a couple picks.