Football Championship Tickets on Sale; Hall of Fame Press Conference

theguru

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 14, 2017

The Kentucky High School Athletic Association will hold a press conference on Sunday, November 19 at 2 p.m. to announce the Dawahares/KHSAA Hall of Fame Class of 2018. The Hall of Fame announcement will take place at the KHSAA Offices in Lexington (2280 Executive Drive).

The 2018 Hall of Fame banquet will be held Saturday, April 21 at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Lexington (369 W. Vine Street). Ticket information for the banquet will be available at KHSAA.org in the coming weeks. For more information on the Hall of Fame, or to submit a nomination, visit Dawahares/KHSAA Hall of Fame | Kentucky High School Athletic Association.

2017 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Tickets Available Online

Tickets for the 2017 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl are available for purchase online at KHSAA.org as both full championship sets and individual game orders. Reserved sets (all six games) are available in the Woodford Reserve Club for $150 or the Field Level Club for $125. Advance ticket prices include parking, as there will be no additional parking charge at Kroger Field for those holding a pre-purchased ticket.

Individual game tickets can be purchased for $13 in the general admission areas, $25 in the Field Level Club and $30 in the Woodford Reserve Club. For more information on tickets, or to place an order, visit: 11/

The way it was explained to me:

$25 seats are premium reserved seating and there is an indoor area you can go to, to warm up and get concessions, but it won't have view of the field. This is like the old Brown and Williamson Club area at Papa Johns if you were familiar.

$30 seats are premium reserved seating and you have access to the Woodford club that does have a view of the field. This is like the Harbaugh Club level at WKU if you were familiar with that.

Could someone give me a breakdown of what the $25 and $30 individual seats are? Are they open for anyone to buy? Enclosed?

Both have outdoor chairback sideline seats and a lounge in the upper portion of the lower level, midfield. They each have their own indoor lounge, with the Woodford level being a little nicer. These should be available for anyone to buy but I believe UK season ticket holders may have gotten first dibs on these so I'm not sure how many are left. That may not be true about the UK ticket holders but I received an email last week about it from ukathletics, though I haven't read it yet lol.

The way it was explained to me:

$25 seats are premium reserved seating and there is an indoor area you can go to, to warm up and get concessions, but it won't have view of the field. This is like the old Brown and Williamson Club area at Papa Johns if you were familiar.

$30 seats are premium reserved seating and you have access to the Woodford club that does have a view of the field. This is like the Harbaugh Club level at WKU if you were familiar with that.

I can't remember if the Woodford lounge has a view of the field itself, but it does have an outdoor patio. I've never sat there, have just seen it during the preseason tours. The lounge area is super nice though.