Titans 24 Bengals 20

Offense sucked as usual. Defense keeps them in the game the whole second half. Dalton finally makes a good pass to Green for a td. But then the defense after keeping them in the game all second half, allows the game winning td.

Everyone knows my feelings on Dalton and the offense and while i disagree with most who say our defense is bad too. Because I do think people would feel differently about the defense if the offense did anything to help them out some. However good teams can make that one last play to win the game. The defense kept them in it the whole second half, but they can't allow the winning td after the offense actually made a play.

As others have said good teams don't allow that. This is a bad team.

Offense sucked as usual. Defense keeps them in the game the whole second half. Dalton finally makes a good pass to Green for a td. But then the defense after keeping them in the game all second half, allows the game winning td.

Everyone knows my feelings on Dalton and the offense and while i disagree with most who say our defense is bad too. Because I do think people would feel differently about the defense if the offense did anything to help them out some. However good teams can make that one last play to win the game. The defense kept them in it the whole second half, but they can't allow the winning td after the offense actually made a play.

As others have said good teams don't allow that. This is a bad team.

What are you thoughts on Dalton again? I don't remember.

I'm conflicted on the defense. On the one hand, they seem to keep the Bengals in games, but on the other hand have allowed (possibly with the help of Bengals' turnovers) the opposition to hold the ball for 40+ minutes the last two times out.\

Today a lot of it was penalties.

Weird type of game. One they could have had. The defense was really good the second half, except Shaw. He was holding all game. The o-line was better than they have been, though, not great. Andy was ok but not near as good as he should have been,with the better protection today and runnng the ball decently.

The defense really has 3rd down issues lately, except for most of the second half today.

The defense bailed out Andy on the droppped snap with a nice pick, also.

For once this year the offense gets the job done in the 4th quarter and the defense goes soft. Geez!

I feel like the 90's again.

Weird type of game. One they could have had. The defense was really good the second half, except Shaw. He was holding all game. The o-line was better than they have been, though, not great. Andy was ok but not near as good as he should have been,with the better protection today and runnng the ball decently.

The defense really has 3rd down issues lately, except for most of the second half today.

The defense bailed out Andy on the droppped snap with a nice pick, also.

For once this year the offense gets the job done in the 4th quarter and the defense goes soft. Geez!

I feel like the 90's again.

Agreed. I was at the game and was wondering why he wasn't in. Any word on his injury and how bad?

It feels kinda weird watching them blow one again late and yet really feeling no pain at all. Used to, I would carry a loss around with me all week . Now, I don't even care. Sorta sad really. The passion I once had for the Bengals is gone. Kinda like an old lover, I guess. I can never really feel anything again for this franchise until Lewis resigns, is fired, or dies in office. Hopefully, he resigns or is fired, but I'm afraid he will be the coach here until he dies.