I'm done with Vontaze Burfict

theguru

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After he and Pacman blew up in that playoff game, I said it would not bother me if they got rid of both of them. So I have been done with him for quite a while. If you can't stay on the field, it doesn't matter how good you are.

Exactly and I am on the record that we should move on from Pacman too.

I don't care what else either of them does for the Bengals or the community, they are both thugs on the football field and that is a long term loser just like the Bengals have been when it counts.

Exactly and I am on the record that we should move on from Pacman too.

I don't care what else either of them does for the Bengals or the community, they are both thugs on the football field and that is a long term loser just like the Bengals have been when it counts.

The bold is the biggest reason why I have been done with both of them since that playoff game. If the Bengals ever got into a big time game, I would not trust those two at all.

The bold is the biggest reason why I have been done with both of them since that playoff game. If the Bengals ever got into a big time game, I would not trust those two at all.

Can't disagree. Sadly we have 4 people who have big roles in this team who we can't count on in big games. Pacman and Burfict because of their stupid play. Then Marvin and Dalton who just can't handle or big good decisions in big moments. Not a good set up for success at all.