Your Favorite Wrestling Rivalries

Flair/Steamboat just technically maybe the best in the ring rivalry ever...Flair on the Mic is unapproachable but Ricky wasn't bad there either.

Macho Man/Jerry Lawler from the old Memphis days was great, I loved it every time Savage called him "Jerry the Queen Lawler" this rivalry albeit was better out of the ring than in because, well because Lawler sucks in the ring.

Joe LeDuc/Mongolian Stomper rivalry was the first I ever got emotionally invested in as a kid. Then I saw then leave the National Guard Armory here in Somerset in the same car and I was crushed...but up until then this was the best rivalry that I'd ever seen.

I could list tons more but I'll leave some for others before listing some of my other favorites.

When I was a kid, I loved The Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude. Rude was a great heel & Warrior was my favorite wrestler.

More recently, A.J. Styles vs. John Cena. They delivered some fantastic matches.

I don't care for Roman Reigns, but he & Braun Strowman had a great feud for quite some time.

When I was a kid, I loved The Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude. Rude was a great heel & Warrior was my favorite wrestler.

More recently, A.J. Styles vs. John Cena. They delivered some fantastic matches.

I don't care for Roman Reigns, but he & Braun Strowman had a great feud for quite some time.

There is an interview on YouTube that talks about Rude beating UW up for real over a disagreement of some sort.