Campbellsville at Crittenden County (1A Quarterfinal)

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Campbellsville
    • Crittenden County

:lol2: I’d prefer to host KCD, but I’m also a realist and I know it’s gonna take massive showing from the Rockets to win the Region. @Jim Schue. I assume you’ve seen Campbellsville play. Is either team a clear favorite?

I have actually not seen them play. From what I understand, it's all about the QB with them, though.

Campbellsville is tough. Freshman QB Hash can sling it and he has several weapons to choose from. RB Cubit is a standout.

Defense is stout though depth is a concern. Eagles also lack a kicking game to speak despite making a couple of extra points And a short field goal vs Russellville

I know and like Coach Starnes and he will have his team ready to play. Coach Estes told me over the summer that he thought they could win the region. I think the Eagles go in the road and get it done

If Crittenden Co. does what it did the whole game — especially the second half — of the Bethlehem game, they will roll. They have a nice line.

Should be a fun game to watch. Campbellsville overwhelmed Russellville throughout the game and are playing pretty good themselves. Not sure if either team CAN ROLL over the other. Will you be at the game Jim?

Cville played a very tough non distrct slate for a 1A team. They seem to be coming together nicely as the year has moved forward.

I like Cville to win but the concern I have with them is depth. If CC plays several guys and are able to wear them down it could be a long night for the Eagles.

Should be a fun game to watch. Campbellsville overwhelmed Russellville throughout the game and are playing pretty good themselves. Not sure if either team CAN ROLL over the other. Will you be at the game Jim?

I will not. I think I am going to try my best to enjoy my first Friday night off work since August.