South Oldham 35 Highlands 34

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...what a nightmare loss...failed 2 pt conversion...blown 2 TD lead in the 4th Q AGAIN...cannot recover an on-sides kick AGAIN...

This may be better than the most likely running clock that CCH would have put on the Birds next week. As a HHS fan, I hope CCH brings it home this year.

Wow...what a nightmare loss...failed 2 pt conversion...blown 2 TD lead in the 4th Q AGAIN...cannot recover an on-sides kick AGAIN...

This may be better than the most likely running clock that CCH would have put on the Birds next week. As a HHS fan, I hope CCH brings it home this year.

Probably a running clock next week for either team to be quite honest. Nobody is stopping CovCath this year in 5A.

Can someone tell me why you do not try a field goal with 7 seconds to go on 4th and 6 from the 33. If you miss it, oh well at least you gave it a shot rather than throwing a pass out of bounds.

I think I agree with you but need more information. Can Bowman kick a 50 yarder in the colder weather? Also, was the wind against him? If so, there may not have been a choice.

Can someone tell me why you do not try a field goal with 7 seconds to go on 4th and 6 from the 33. If you miss it, oh well at least you gave it a shot rather than throwing a pass out of bounds.

Im guessing the same unknown reason we dont kick the PAT on the first TD?! There are seemingly more head scratchers than not anymore...