Open Job: Calloway County

Their coach was there for three years. First two seasons they were okay and then took a huge dive this year, going winless. How good is this job?

GC, Calloway's best player QB/S Jacob Bellah got hurt early and they just couldn't find any other answers.

Your talking about an area down where Mayfield rules the roost with Graves, McCracken and Tilghman all with better or much better programs. I personally think it's a total rebuild spot. Need an insider with some passion like Coach Adler has been over at Logan!

• 4 weeks later...

Calloway County head football coach position has been open for a month. The previous coach went 0-10 this past year...however in 2016 went 7-3. Why leave after one bad season? Why has this job come open 3 times in the last 7 years? It seems to me that this job should be a great job to have. What do you guys think? Who is in the running for the position?

It has been and could be a good job, but I tend to save “great” for some of the household names across the state.
Just an opinion about being great...however, I think it would be a great job because of the resources that surround the school. From what I can tell they seem to support the program. I know they used to have a full time strength coach. Basketball is king there, so maybe there is some behind the scenes politics that we don't know about.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...