Paper Airplane, Wiffle Ball, Clue to the Toy HOF 2017.

jericho

For some reason I’m rather salty that Uno, Matchbox cars or the magic 8 ball didn’t get in this year.

Finalists also included were the Magic 8 Ball, Matchbox Cars, My Little Pony, PEZ Candy Dispenser, play food, Risk, sand, Transformers, and Uno

For some reason I’m rather salty that Uno, Matchbox cars or the magic 8 ball didn’t get in this year.

Early favorites for the 2018 class.

More importantly, huge congrats to Wiffle Ball on finally getting in. If you still have the love for the game and a competitive spirit, hit me up for info on the Williamstown Wiffleball League.

Finalists also included were the Magic 8 Ball, Matchbox Cars, My Little Pony, PEZ Candy Dispenser, play food, Risk, sand, Transformers, and Uno

I'm well aware who the finalists were. Let's just say I have a vested interest in the 3 bolded.:sssh:

Uno will get in...Matchbox getting in will happen Hot Wheels just beat them too it, IMO. Magic 8 seems more like a novelty like a Mood Ring but it won't upset me if it gets the call some day.