How will your team(s) do this year?

DukeDog

It's the most wonderful time of the year! College basketball starts tomorrow, and it's also the best time of the year when college football and basketball overlap.

Anyways, let's get into the good stuff - predictions. How will your team(s) do? By teams, I mean your childhood teams, your alma mater, teams you have a soft spot for, etc.

I don't expect much from JMU, but our freshman class looks pretty good. Hoping they do better than their preseason pick of finishing last in the CAA. We play NKU this year, so I'll be the only one in Virginia getting heavily invested in that one.

Boise State has potential to make a run. Chandler Hutchison is legit.

UC is very good and I hope this year they can make a deep run into the Elite 8 and possibly beyond.

Christian Brothers University, D2 is picked to win their conference GSC. Returning 97.5% of their scoring. They had a kid on first team all conference last year and another on second team all conference. Every other kid from other schools were Seniors. They open up tomorrow night in Wilborforce, Oh. versus Central State. Closest game all year, but it may have a home crowd feel to it as 8 kids on the CBU roster are from the Cincinnati area. GoBucs!

Christian Brothers University Athletics - 2

If they get to 20 wins he should be National Coach of the Year. I think they are a great bet to host an NIT game this year, but the tourney seems like a bridge too far for the Buckeyes this year.

Did you see where Dan Dakich picked OSU to go to the Final Four. :lol2:

No, but the experts screwing with their votes for reasons besides the best teams is really sophomoric. Even with Ohio State's hilariously easy first 4 games, they'll be lucky to be over .500 on the season. Dakich knows that.

I think it was just some good old fashioned nepotism with regards to OSU.

Dayton is in rebuilding mode. Lost a boatload of four-year players and a couple four-year starters, not to mention their coach.

I like Anthony Grant and I think he's capable of big things at UD, but I'll be shocked if this team can finish in the top four of the Atlantic 10.