Coach Knight being Coach Knight

OlDog75

John Wooden was a cheater.

If he were coaching today and the things UCLA did came out, he would be Rick Pitino.

No one argues this point, do they?

I have no idea. But when BK speaks, well, it has to be true. I don't trust or believe BK any more than I do Rick Pitino. He's a bully, classless, person in my book.

John Wooden was a cheater.

If he were coaching today and the things UCLA did came out, he would be Rick Pitino.

No one argues this point, do they?

I don't argue that point one bit! The NCAA looked the other way for years while Sam Gilbert done his thing and enabled Wooden to build super teams of what would be considered OAD's by today's standards. All that dirty history is forgotten and Wooden is remembered as a mixture of the Red Auerbach, Gandhi, and Plato.

This brings up a thought. If Knight had worked under Wooden would he be doing this? Krzyzewski worked under Knight so is Coach K clean? I honestly believe NO college basketball coach is 100% clean, including Knight and Krzyzewski.

Bobby Knight is a piece of garbage who happend to be a good coach. He reminds of pedophile priests. Can brain wash the parents enough to make them believe he is helping their child become a better person while also fooling the higher ups.

Dude needs to go away

I remember when Knight went after Cal a while back, wondering how someone who put two schools on probation could be at a place like Kentucky. He then held up Jim Tressel as a model NCAA coach. The same Jim Tressel who put two schools on probation. :lol2:

There's no doubt UCLA cheated, but there's also no doubt that Bobby Knight is one of the last people who should be riding a moral high horse.

I remember when Knight went after Cal a while back, wondering how someone who put two schools on probation could be at a place like Kentucky. He then held up Jim Tressel as a model NCAA coach. The same Jim Tressel who put two schools on probation. :lol2:

There's no doubt UCLA cheated, but there's also no doubt that Bobby Knight is one of the last people who should be riding a moral high horse.

He definitely never cheated.