John Rodenberg is out at Moeller (OH)

From the article:

"If my phone rings I'm answering," Rodenberg said of future plans to coach. "I've been at the program for 10 years. We hit a rough patch right here. For both the kids and myself I think change is needed. I need a change and I think they need a change. I don't think they're far from getting over the hump."

"I'm going to coach," Rodenberg said of his future plans. "I'm really interested in the college level. I'd be interested in another high school job. I'm interested in anybody that gives me a phone call. I'm going to coach. I love doing that."

Rodenberg says he's been at some special places and credits the multiple players he's been able to lead. At Moeller, athletic director Mike Asbeck was formulating plans for the next "Man of Moeller" while dealing with Rodenberg's resignation.

"We appreciate all he's done in his tenure here," Asbeck said. "He's going to remain on staff as a faculty member. You can't say enough about the good things he's done here."

My understanding is that the idea did not originate from Rodenberg.

After reading the article on that cluster of a site, Cincinnati.com, it certainly sounds like it was quit or be fired.

As some of you know I am not a big Rodenberg fan. I think he is a really good offensive football coach but beyond that if he is not winning, and he hasn't been winning, he is too much to handle.

I wonder where he’d be interested in coaching.

Based on the article sounds like he’ll take any job. There will be a few job openings on both sides of the river. If he has the right connections he could easily get on a local college coaching staff.