Mike Evans suspended one game for drilling Marshon Lattimore

Mike Evans of Tampa Bay Buccaneers suspended one game for hitting Marshon Lattimore of New Orleans Saints

So the NFL won't suspended AJ Green or Jalen Ramsey for their fight during the Bengals/Jags game (with punches clearly thrown) but yet will suspended Mike Evans for doing basically the same thing.

Good going NFL & Roger Goodell, Good going

Not to mention, Green also threw punches. You can't get someone in a headlock from behind, take them down, start throwing punches and get by with it.

Grabbing a guy by the neck and flinging him to the ground cant hurt anyone?

Mike Evans hit was much worse than AJ Green's take down. You can argue AJ deserved a suspension but the first suspension was Evans. He could have seriously hurt that guy.

My only guess is that the NFL talked to the refs and decided that Ramsey had taken some cheap shots before Green took him down. I don't agree with it, but there has to be some kind of explanation.

Mike Evans of Tampa Bay Buccaneers suspended one game for hitting Marshon Lattimore of New Orleans Saints

So the NFL won't suspended AJ Green or Jalen Ramsey for their fight during the Bengals/Jags game (with punches clearly thrown) but yet will suspended Mike Evans for doing basically the same thing.

Good going NFL & Roger Goodell, Good going

See my post in the green not suspended thread. There was an article last night I read which I'm trying to find the link. That basically stated this is how it would play out. That being ejected and missing some of that game, can actually help prevent a suspension since you already missed some of a game.