AJ McCarron QB

Nothing in that article talks about not happy about almost being traded. This has been talked about all year whether he is a restricted or unrestricted free agent due to being hurt his first year. I thought it was filed 6 months ago but I guess not. If it was me, I wouldn't be happy though. I can't imagine getting a call telling me I was traded and to pack a bag only to find out the fiasco that happened.

Basically McCarron wants to be an unrestricted FA and the Bengals are saying no and that he would be a restricted FA due to the year he was injured. That's what the grievance is for. Not somebody trying to make the Bengals look bad for almost trading him to the Browns.

Bahahha I give you credit you sure do try. However anyone who knows anything knew this was coming. The Bengals and McCarron believe different things. McCarron obviuosly wants a chance to start. His best chance to do that is to be an unrestricted free agent, not a restricted free agent. The Bengals obviously want to keep him for another year as the backup or to try to trade him again.

This is nothing everyone knew this was coming. It will come down to an arbitrator making a ruling on it.

Only in the "Land of Bungledom" do we have a backup QB filing a grievance to get off this awful team--Congrats and best wishes to AJ & guessing the other one will follow him out the door soon as well??

It's not that he's filing it to get off the team the guy wants to play and get paid. If he can do that in Cincy I'm sure he would, but I don't think he will get the chance.

Nothing in that article talks about not happy about almost being traded. This has been talked about all year whether he is a restricted or unrestricted free agent due to being hurt his first year. I thought it was filed 6 months ago but I guess not. If it was me, I wouldn't be happy though. I can't imagine getting a call telling me I was traded and to pack a bag only to find out the fiasco that happened.

It was months ago. Waste of time. His agent just doing his job.

I think he had to be relieved he was not going to Cleveland. Why would ANYONE want to go to that dumpster fire. Wait until the end of the year and take your chances at being an UFA and go play in a better situation.

I think he had to be relieved he was not going to Cleveland. Why would ANYONE want to go to that dumpster fire. Wait until the end of the year and take your chances at being an UFA and go play in a better situation.

If he does well (better than the other clowns), he increases his payday. If he flops, it was Cleveland and that place is The Devil. He was probably looking to showcase his skills. Think about it, if he goes up there and wins 2-3 games, he’s getting big bucks as a free agent.

I guess we should ask Hue Jackson and Kevin Zeitler.

It's not that he's filing it to get off the team the guy wants to play and get paid. If he can do that in Cincy I'm sure he would, but I don't think he will get the chance.

You are correct, he won't get the chance here, wish nothing but the best for AJ, he has shown nothing but class the whole time in Cincy.