Bengals vs Jaguars Predictions

The one time I can talk football with you guys and nobody starts this thread? Booooooo.

We were waiting for you to get it going. It can't hurt the Bengals chances :lol2:

The Jags have been horrendous at home which means knowing the Bengals luck, the Jags will right the ship.

All things point to Dalton getting crushed and the Jags winning. But as the Bengals are in a "must win" situation basically every week now, I expect it to be a close game. 3 points either way wouldn't surprise me.

We were waiting for you to get it going. It can't hurt the Bengals chances :lol2:

The Jags have been horrendous at home which means knowing the Bengals luck, the Jags will right the ship.

All things point to Dalton getting crushed and the Jags winning. But as the Bengals are in a "must win" situation basically every week now, I expect it to be a close game. 3 points either way wouldn't surprise me.

It actually has been a super weird year. On every odd number of week we have crushed the opponents. Even weeks we see a loss. I dont have faith in this team til I see two in a row. I'm extremely happy to see Ramsey go against AJ Green.