G 6'1" 185 LBS 30 LAVONE HOLLAND II SENIOR

G 6'5" 205 LBS 32 DANTEZ WALTON SOPHOMORE

C 7'0" 225 LBS 33 CHRIS VOGT FRESHMAN

F/C 6'7" 250 LBS 34 DREW MCDONALD JUNIOR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they return most of their production. Should be fun watching them this year.

Are they favored by the "experts" to win the conference? Oakland? They must be 1 or 2.

Picked second behind Oakland. Drew McDonald, of NCC, preseason player of the year as a junior!

McDonald named #HLMBB Preseason Player of the Year; @NKUnorseMBB picked second - NKU Athletics

Paul Djoko seems to be one of the top young players in France. Played really well at the FIBA 3 on3. I honestly had never heard of him until looking at the Norse roster and googling him. His signing must have flown under the radar. Does anyone else know anything about this kid?

"Winning the FIBA 3x3 U18 Europe Cup was just a process," says France rising star Djoko - FIBA.basketball

Paul Djoko seems to be one of the top young players in France. Played really well at the FIBA 3 on3. I honestly had never heard of him until looking at the Norse roster and googling him. His signing must have flown under the radar. Does anyone else know anything about this kid?

"Winning the FIBA 3x3 U18 Europe Cup was just a process," says France rising star Djoko - FIBA.basketball

That sounds really impressive! Will be a player to watch this year.

• 1 month later...

So far this year, NKU attendance is dreadful. Biggest crowd was just over 4K to see the Norse play Morehead State on a Saturday in the 9,400-seat BB&T Arena. UC just attracted almost 6K on a Tuesday for a game against Arkansas-Pine Bluff. I don't see things improving any for NKU when the conference portion of the season begins.

So far this year, NKU attendance is dreadful. Biggest crowd was just over 4K to see the Norse play Morehead State on a Saturday in the 9,400-seat BB&T Arena. UC just attracted almost 6K on a Tuesday for a game against Arkansas-Pine Bluff. I don't see things improving any for NKU when the conference portion of the season begins.

Have you looked at the attendance of other D1 schools? Average attendance of 4,000 probably puts NKU in the top half of D1 schools.

And UC only drew 6,000? That is much more alarming IMO than NKU at 4,000.

Have you looked at the attendance of other D1 schools? Average attendance of 4,000 probably puts NKU in the top half of D1 schools.

And UC only drew 6,000? That is much more alarming IMO than NKU at 4,000.

You are more than welcome to spin it any way you like.

Dreadful, come on dude. You act like 4,000 is something to scoff at for a mid major school. They've come a long way from getting 1,000 at Regents Hall.

I think you'll see the number be closer to 5K after the New Year on a consistent basis. I admit that I'm optimistic, but I have more to gain from most with a good crowd being there.